New Homepage LayoutEdit
Changed up the layout, still need to fill in stuff and still not quite sure what to place in the <tabber> but think it's definitely looking better already. Also quickly worked up a logo to go on it that's a mix between the present logo and the old one which I think looks pretty nice up there.
- "...but [I] think it's definitely looking better already." I must agree.
- "Variation logo?" Kinda looks faded a bit and doesn't go with AT&T as it should. See the Faded/ Blurry thing? That's what I don't like.
- "Suggestions for the page?" Uhh.. Featured article maybe? Oh and do something about that Logo.
I've been told I'm a bit picky. That's probably right. It probably doesn't bother you but for some reason I see a black blur/outline around the letters. That's all that bothers me but seeing as it doesn't bother you, it must not bother other people as well. going on.
I looked at the Wikipedia Home Source code and it seems they have some sort of WikiCommons thing going on.
- The only thing I can think of that you may be talking about with the variation logo is intentional, I like it as is, I want the globe to be a bit faded/blurry with the underlined UMB a bit stronger, the present a bit stronger than the fading past. Not sure what you're talking about with "doesn't go with AT&T as it should".
- Not sure how a feature article section would work out, not even sure how we'd do that, would ideally set up a template for it but how that'd be done is beyond me... If we can get past that problem, I'd consider it, but...
- Texar96 (talk) 00:33, September 10, 2013 (UTC)